Centra Care and Centra Support (formerly Circle Support) provide invaluable services to our more vulnerable customers, ranging from domiciliary care and sheltered schemes to prevention, mediation and tenancy sustainment services.
In partnership with Circle Housing and local authorities, we work to enhance the life chances of more than 5,500 people living in sheltered and supported housing or in their own homes.
- Learning disabilities through services and accommodation
- Mental health through specialised support services
- Older people with housing and support services that maximise life choices and independence
- Specialist housing management services for 3,200 people living in sheltered and supported housing
- Tenancy sustainment services for people with financial and mental health needs
- Young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness with accommodation and support.
Find out more about Centra Care and Support.
View our vacancies >